Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Nightmares!

As a young, 20-something female, I've tried a lot of online dating websites. Over the years, I've probably tried every site there is. I've paid, I've done free sites ... and so far, I've been unsuccessful. Here's what I've learned about online dating: there are a lot of freaks out there, y'all! And I've decided it's high time we use these freaks for our own entertainment. I have received so many strange and crazy emails from men, I realized I have to showcase these. The best of the best. The craziest of the craziest. So here's to it. This blog is dedicated to the online dating crazies. Enjoy!

Oh, and I know I can't be the only one. If you have an amazing display of crazy you'd like to share on this site, please send me a screen capture (what? really? you don't know how to do that? sigh. fine. press 'ctrl + alt = printscreen') and send them here: onlinedatingnightmares@gmail.com

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  © Header design by suckmylolly.com

Back to TOP